Mitchell School Principal
Hello Mitchell Families!
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential. We realize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know that a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child's education. As partner's we share the responsibility for our children's success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience.
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school.
Please consider joining our PTA this year. This organization works the Book Fairs each year, helps with the cost for field trips for our students, organizes class parties throughout the year, and makes sure the school year ends with a celebration for the students that is always fun for the kids.
As always, feel free to contact me anytime! I am looking forward to meeting all of you!
If there is ever a cancellation of school you will be notified via Phone,
Local News Channels, and our website GCSD9.net